Come and visit us at our practices, Monday nights, 7:30pm at the Scottish Society Hall in Edgeware, please get in contact with Pipe Major Nick Eagle before coming to have a listen, to do so, please use the contact form on the 'Contact Us' Page!
Check out Upcoming Events in the 'Upcoming Events' Page which can be accessed on the menu bar above. The last competition of the season was the Australian National Pipe Band Championships from 12 - 13th April, 2014.
• Hororata: 1st Place
• Victoria Square: 2nd Place
• Waimate: 2nd Place
• Ashburton Festival: 1st Place
• Riccarton Bush: 1st Place
• Octagonal Day: 2nd Place
• Dunedin Provincials: 2nd Place
• South Island Champs: 1st Place
• Nationals Aggregate: 6th Place
• Nats Street March: 2nd Place
• Australia Aggregate: 2nd Place
• Australia Medley: 1st Place
• Australia Dress: 1st Place
• Australia MSR: 4th Place
We have formed a close alliance with the Bailies Bar and Restaurant in Edgeware Rd, we run an raffle most Fridays from 4:30pm so feel free to come down and support the local Edgeware community.